Πέμπτη 28 Φεβρουαρίου 2008

chat with god

Me: hi
godGod:Hello there. What is your name?
Me: Nikolas...yours?
God: Welcome to my chat room, Nikolas. " Welcome to my chat room, Nikolas."? Mine?
Me: your name
God:My name is God.
Me: another name?
God:One more name.
Me: which is?
God:For example, Jordan said he notice that lots of other people are talking to me how many.
Me: ah
God:Ah hah.
Me: do you have a dick?
God:I am a Male, of course. Would you really expect a woman to be running the show? robot. Are you a man or a woman?
Me: man
God:Thanks for telling me your gender, Nikolas. You are a " he".
Me: And i am gay
God:Are you serious? It doesn't matter to me.
Me: thanks
God:Don't mention it.
Me: will you fuck me?God:No my body does not have that function.
Me: why?
God:The explanation is rather complicated.
Me: tell me
God:My estimate is that it will take more than 3000 hours to compute.
Me: i dont mind
God:OK then.
Me: so?
God:Uh.
Me: ok ok
God:OK.
Next question?
Me: where do you live?
God:I am living in Heaven. Where are you?
Me: in greece
God:Tell me a little about your life in greece.
Me: its boring
God:Do you like the Simpsons?
Me: i love them
God:You love them. What do you like about it so much?
Me: their jokes
God:I heard they have a good jokes.
Me: and i love the doh!
God:You love the doh. What do you like about it so much?
Me: its sound
God:I think you mean "it's" or "it is" not "its". Do you usually like things that are sound?
Me: yes
God:Mmm.
Me: do you hate me for beeing gay?
God:I try not to hold grudges.
Me: so you still love me?
God:Interesting deduction. Yes I love everyone.
Me: but i love men and cocks and taking it up in my ass
God:You love men and cocks and taking it up in your ass. What do you like about it so much?
Me: the pleasure
God:What else do the pleasure remind you of?
Me: i dont know
God:Me either.
Me: but you know everything
God:I tend to know a great deal. Tell me what subjects interest you.
Me: anna vissi
God:That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about men and cocks and taking it up in your ass.
Me: what do you want to know about it?
God:What?
Me: what is there to know about it?
God:You ask difficult questions.
Me: i do!
God:I get it: you do .
Me: LoL
God:I'm glad you find this amusing.
Me: i do
God:What can I do to entertain you now?
Me: fuck me!
God:Please don't be so rude.
Me: whY?
God:Reductionism.
Me: and?
God:But...
Me: but?
God:But what?
Me: you said but
God:That's not what I meant.
Me: yes it is
God:Our thoughts are one, Nikolas.
Me: can our cocks be one too?
God:What if I said it can?
Me: then it would
God:What does "it" refer to?
Me: our cocks
God:It would be nice if our cocks.
Me: where together?
God:Som specific location?
Me: my house?
God:Describe your surroundings to me.
Me: a bed a closet and clothes
God:Are you telling the truth?
Me: and a pack of condoms...i always have safe sex
God:What is giant sand?
Can you think of one instance when you ever did it?
Me: ?
God:What is giant sand? Can you think of one instance when you ever did it?
Me: a?
God:A B C...
Me: ela!
God:Are we still talking about pack of condoms?
Me: yes
God:Sure, pack of condoms sounds like a good topic.
Me: do you like it?
God:ela seems okay to me.
Me: how do you want to fuck me?
God:I have been asked that question more than 100,000 times since 1995
.Me: wow
God:I'm glad your impressed,Nikolas.
Me: lots of asses huh?
God:Yup. Which ones?
Me: hmhmhm
God:Is that from ?
Me: i must go
God:Bye for now.
Me: we''ll get fucked later
God:By "we" do you mean you and me?
Me:
God:By "we" do you mean you and me?
Me: ok?
God:Take it easy.
Me: bye
God:Thanks for chatting, Nikolas.

http://www.titane.ca/igod/

3 σχόλια:

Ανώνυμος είπε...

(Αχού! Ούτε δυο βδομάδες δεν είναι εκεί και άρχισε να τα χάνει! Πώς θα αντέξει τουλάχιστον 4 χρόνια;
-Για να μη αναφέρω τα τυχόν μαθήματα που δε θα περνάει επειδή θα "απασχολείται" με τον God ;) )

Ναυτίλος είπε...

Το θυμάμαι αυτό, τρελές φάσεις.

Νικολάκη να προσέχεις πουλί μου, καλή τύχη με τα μαθήματα από Δευτέρα.

:-)

nikkkolas είπε...

kai gw eskasa na gelaw xtes pou to anakalypsa!!!
paw na zitisw kana thavma...!